Friday, August 7, 2009

Harsh Week

I'm using english again, that means that i'm officially back to school.
H1N1 is spreading fast, my school is taking precaution steps to prevent the school from shutting down. Many people are wearing mask, quite scary, i thought.

For me,the main problem is the water crisis.
We have face the water problem for more than a MONTH!!
How long will it take them to repair a pipe leakage? a decades???!!!
Dont mention about shower or washing laundry, we cant even wash our hands.
How long can we hang on and strive through?

Besides facing water crisis, i had diarrhea and stomachache.
Bare in mind that the water here is very LIMITED!
Life is getting harder and harder...

Last but not least,
i cant sleep early because my roomate was chatting around loudly
Helo~is 2.30a.m.
why can't they keep their voices down
i can even here what they were talking with my ears close
how do you espect me to sleep?!
as i said earlier
i can't be PANDA!
however, i am forced to as i was disturbed,
now, i became a WALKING ZOMBIE!

No comments: