Friday, September 11, 2009

Hectic schedule

It has been almost two month after semester break
and i "half sleep" in almost all the lectures
i know the problem is in me
but i can't diagnose it
i tried to sleep early
and it doesnt work
i tried to drink coffee every morning
and it give no effect
what should i do?
Double dose my drug (caffeine) to stay awake and become a coffee addict?
or just forget about coffee and continue my "sleepyness" in class for my health sake?
either way i need to make a huge sacrifice...

7 days from Raya holidays
all the lecturers are trying to finish the syllabus in time
and it seems a little bit impossible
so we have extra classes or so called night classes
i does not complain that i need to go to more class
since that i want the lecturer to finish the syllabus
i just complain that i do not have enough time
i need a lot of time to complete the homeworks
just that it will used up most of the time and i will not have the time to do revision
(sometimes i even doubt that whether i truely learn about anything in here)
what to do ?
Life is Hard...
(not to mention that MUET and final exam is around the corner!)

well usally i hang aroung in my friends room
as my roomates are nocturnal
(getting more nocturnal during this puasa period)
so i seldom talk with my roomates
as i hardly meet them awake
however the cause me a lot of trouble
staying active at night chatting around loudly is not a good environment for sleeping
my roomates friends usually gather at my neighbour to smoke now come to my room
though they dont smoke here
but they really are loudspeakers
is they anything i can do?
i dont dare to voice up
there are 5 of them and 1 of me
luckily my friends room have extra bed
i slept there for already two days
so irony
i have a better realtionship with my friend's roomates than mine...

No comments: